I'm in! I don't wanna say my weight tho lol :D:o:'(
  • Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone. @saraht4392 ....lol
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    BackwoodsDarlin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge..just what I need since I just started LOL
    My starting weight 280, I know, ouch! But this is my journey and I'm done hiding LOL

I'm gonna get back to my pre-divorce size 4 jeans, I'm determined to get back that 26" waist! LOL :smile:
  • Beav73
    Options
    Good luck @BackwoodsDarlin .....Have fun with challenge
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    Options
    Beav73 wrote: »
    Good luck @BackwoodsDarlin .....Have fun with challenge

Thank you... I'm super excited and super pumped... This challenge will give me that extra kick in the pants LOL
  • florencetaylor89
    Options
    I'm back from my holiday so have done my start of September weigh in today I lost 4lbs in the last 2 weeks so start weight is 134lbs ( how do you post scale pics?)
  • claygirl1518
    claygirl1518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My last weigh in was 225.5. I just got back from vacation so last week was not great. I'm back on track though, hopefully September is a good month for all of us! I probably won't post pics bc I weigh myself really quickly (my 9 month old son just learned how to crawl and is cutting 4 teeth right now
  • cfutch1
    cfutch1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My weigh in day was today, Sunday but I will weigh in next Friday special for this challenge. Start weight as of today is 332. I can't figure out how to put a picture here
  • Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Me too- not back to work until 1 October so no excuses not to be
  • Beav73
    Options
    Good morning peeps...how everyone September going?...work on challenging your self I hope...be the best u .....work hard and have fun......Good luck with results but just keep working....scales are really not that important..I how u look and feel ....
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    Options
    Beav73 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps...how everyone September going?...work on challenging your self I hope...be the best u .....work hard and have fun......Good luck with results but just keep working....scales are really not that important..I how u look and feel ....

So far so good.... each day brings me closer than I was the day before LOL And the feeling makes everything worth it
  • beautifulchaos135
    Options
    Actually gained 2.6 :# Darn water retention. Next week I will lose that and then some. How is everyone else doing?f7vm4m34c0ts.jpeg
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    Options
    Week 1 of Sept challenge, I lost 8.6 lbs this week and on cloud nine!

• RMac0001
    RMac0001 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

That is fantastic. I wish I could lose that much in 1 week
  • RMac0001
    RMac0001 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am down 3.5 this week which puts me at 218.7
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    Options
    RMac0001 wrote: »

That is fantastic. I wish I could lose that much in 1 week

LOL.. It was my 1st week, probably won't ever have a week like that again, but every pound loss is better than a pound gained!
  • BackwoodsDarlin
    edited September 2016
    Options
    RMac0001 wrote: »
    I am down 3.5 this week which puts me at 218.7

Way to kick those pounds in the buttox! HIGH FIVE!
  • missjuicyfruit5
    missjuicyfruit5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 271.2 this morning so I'm down 2.4lbs this week.
    Forgot to take a picture of the scale tho but hopefully I'll be into the 260's for next weeks weigh in.
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • florencetaylor89
    Options
    Had a bad week this week I'm a notoriously bad eater for one week each month unfortunately that was this week. Need to learn to kerb cravings as I only lost 1lb so am now at 133lb so should not have had those 3 macdonals 1kfc and a lunch out :'( . Have planned out all of next week's meals so should do better.