Whats yalls motivation pics?

Options
Just wondering does anyone have a motivation picture hanging on their wall in their workout area? It could be your kids, celebs, trainers,mom,dad ect... Please share and why that special picture?

I will start, mine is a picture of Britney Spears back in her younger years. Im thinking of changing that real soon though.

-Kayla

Replies

• snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Covers of Oxygen, Muscle RX, Muscle&Fitness:hers.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Interesting.....my workout area is outside so..cant really hang pics but the Dear Lord gave my the perfect picture of his creation so tis all i need:)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I really have no motivational picture. :(

I just do it. LOL.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Interesting.....my workout area is outside so..cant really hang pics but the Dear Lord gave my the perfect picture of his creation so tis all i need:)

I agree since you are outside! Not only creation being beautiful, but also, all that fresh air too! I don't have a motivational pic because to be honest they depress me because I don't look even close to them. I like to see improved pics of myself! :-)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually a picture of me at my highest weight. It is hanging on the fridge and I look at it each and everyday. It is my biggest motivation.

Whenever I'm starting to lose motivation - I simply look at it. It's the kick in the butt I need. I don't have a picture of someone that I want to look like - I just know I don't want to look like I used to.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I really have no motivational picture. :(

I just do it. LOL.
    Same here.
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    positive inspiration
    halleberry-vi-th.jpg

negative inspiration
    Sidibe-vi.jpg
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    I have a pic of me from back in the day when I was skinnier and in MUCH better shape :)
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be in a wedding, so I have a picture of the dress I'm supposed to wear and the date on a sign I made.
    It works. When I start to slow down and wanna cut my workout short, I look at the dress,and I picture myself in it looking amazing in it. Especially, the slim, toned arms that I'll have by then. Best. Motivation. Ever.
  • hillbillygeek
    Options
    I made MFP avatar my motivation - I come here every day so I can see the future me looking back at me and pushing me toward success, yes!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    No posters for me, I just look in the mirror. I know what I want to see, and I'll keep working until I see it. :smile:
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    I actually have a picture of Olivia Munn's latest Maxim shoot. Her body is awesome and that is one of my big inspirations. Another one that I recently found and printed out is:

nike-doit.png
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I actually have a picture of Olivia Munn's latest Maxim shoot. Her body is awesome and that is one of my big inspirations. Another one that I recently found and printed out is:

nike-doit.png

That's Olivia Munn????

Wow, I don't really remember her being "THAT" fit. But she is hot either way LOL. AND A Geek...bonus!
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    My picture was the girl I use to be....i'm so angry with myself that I let myself from college on get as big as I am now...went from 145 lbs to almost 300. Anytime I try to go to the fridge I think of how I look and how I did look. ... that's my motivation!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I have a picture of a bra ad for a plus size clothing store.(on my profile) The girl in the photo is about a size 12! Plus size my *kitten*, but thats about 1/2 the size I am now. Curvalious is for me.
  • rae125
    rae125 Posts: 25
    Options
    I have a pic of me from back in the day when I was skinnier and in MUCH better shape :)

Me too!! Mine's from when I was running and my legs look so powerful and strong in it. It reminds me that I don't want to be skinny (blechs!). I want to fit and powerful!!!