Just a cool Kay looking for a guy

Hello I am enjoyed with life and me and my boyfriend love to cheese. Yummy. Mr Cree is talking about pie and it make me hungry and I want the food with the cheese

Replies

• Best thread of the day !
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    I bet that's Deloris

Could be Jana.. I hear those two have been stirring up trouble all day..
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    I bet that's Deloris

Could be Jana.. I hear those two have been stirring up trouble all day..

Have they?!!!!

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I have a friend named Kay....but she has an e making her Kaye. She's kind of nerdy....not super cool. I would like to meet a cool Kay
  • synchkat
    I wonder who Mr. Cree is? And what kind of pie is he talking about? Actual pie? Mathematical pie? Pie pie?

Would you believe that the deycleaner in the town where I grew up called my dad Mr. Cree? Why am I phrasing this as a question? But maybe my dad is talking about pie
  • synchkat
    synchkat wrote: »
    I have a friend named Kay....but she has an e making her Kaye. She's kind of nerdy....not super cool. I would like to meet a cool Kay

You are a cool kat though so maybe some of your coolness rubs of on your noncool Kay.

Kaye is cool in a professional classical music playing kinda way
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    I japanese to English to Japanese translated this OP. "Hello I do enjoys in life , me and my boyfriend love cheese . it's delicious. When Mr. Cree are talking about pie , it is I was hungry , I want to eat with cheese"
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    edited September 2016
    cee134 wrote: »
    I japanese to English to Japanese translated this OP. "Hello I do enjoys in life , me and my boyfriend love cheese . it's delicious. When Mr. Cree are talking about pie , it is I was hungry , I want to eat with cheese"

But who is Mr. Cree? Maybe he's the Pie man?

Is that like an ice cream man? But with pie?

• jtegirl
    jtegirl wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

But who is Mr. Cree? Maybe he's the Pie man?

Is that like an ice cream man? But with pie?

Idk but I remember simple Simon nursery rhyme and in it he meets a Pie Man. I bet it was Mr. Cree.

Maybe Mr. Cree is riding around in a truck selling pies? Pies and cheese maybe.

• JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    I bet Mr.Cree is a hit man. Just sounds like a hitmans name.
  • jtegirl
    0n5lrt7iyn6t.jpeg