go ahead and laugh but...

Options
for the first time I can take my middle finger and my thumb around my opposite wrist and they touch!!! I don't know if I have ever done that before! ok, well, maybe when I was 6.

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    woo way to go!!
    its something i have only been able to do recently, and something you should be proud of.
    remembering if you can do it, pretty much all your holding is bone!
    congratz ^-^
  • vbennett7
    vbennett7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    such progress! Keep it going!!
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    congrats!! i recently had that nsv too!!! it's so silly, but feels SOOOO awesome, great job :-D
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

It's a little things..
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    for the first time I can take my middle finger and my thumb around my opposite wrist and they touch!!! I don't know if I have ever done that before! ok, well, maybe when I was 6.
    I think it's amazing! keep going!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm cheering, not laughing... that's wonderful!!!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! That is excellent and nothing to laugh at! GOOD FOR YOU!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    oh yeah, great nsv:drinker:
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    well good job, everyone has their own NSV.. im wondering why im so much heavier than you (im 270) and i can already do this? LOL. its funny the things we notice and get excited about; today i noticed i could see a thigh muscle... never been able to see that before, not even when i was 6.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yay. That is great. Keep it going
  • SarassicPark
    SarassicPark Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I found out yesterday that I could finally do that again! It's a strange but amazing feeling! Haha, congrats. :)
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have short little puggy fingers :( never really good at piano because I could not reach all the keys... or guitar hero for that matter :(
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

It's a little things..

Exactly!!

Congrats!
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    I just tried it and I can do it! (Barely). I want to be able to bend down and tie my shoes without sounding like someone is squeezing me. Another NSV goal I have is to be able to do this stretch that I see on my aerobics DVD. The instructor has you interlock your fingers and hold your arms out in front to stretch your chest. (I can do this). Then they have you do it behind your back (which I can't do). I will be as excited as you are when I can do this!

Congratulations.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I really feel like it's the little things like this that count more than the number on the scale or whatever. :)

(Do you know how proud I was when I realized I had collarbones again!? HOLY COW! You would have thought I won the lottery - so no laughing from me!)
  • masonmst
    masonmst Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!:happy:
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone for your support. I love this program and am so glad I found it. It has saved my life!
  • Princepessa56
    Options
    I was quite impressed to read this!!. It didn't take long for me to stop and do the test on me. I have a ways to go before I will reach your goal but I will make sure I get on here and let you know when I too can share that feeling.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    that is one thing I don't think I will ever be able to do.. my wrists are boney but bigger than my husbands...and my fingers just aren't long enough lol... so I am jealous
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!