Looking for friends over 50 to help motivate each other

Options
Hello, I'm Teresa in Northern California and am looking for MFP friends to help motivate each other! Reply if interested and I will send you a friend request, or go ahead and send a request my way. Looking forward to meet you via MFP!

Replies

• jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi, over 50.. Shhh. From Liverpool Uk... Feel free to add....
  • shoppingdiva2011
    shoppingdiva2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51 and I need motivation because I'm back on the MFP train. Feel free to add me
  • prittublueyes1965
    Options
    I am in need of a motivational partner... :)
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    I'm in central California, you can add me too
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Waves from Edmonton Alberta, also over 50. Feel free to add :)
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add. I'm 54 :)
  • sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sherri from Auburn, AL. Add me too! I'll be 53 on the 26th of this month!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 and always happy to have more friends in my age group! I'm sending you a request!
  • ApotheCarrieB
    ApotheCarrieB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow..I'm encouraged just by seeing all the 50+! Carrie here, just joined the 50 club..sign me up!!
  • maxusa1607
    maxusa1607 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 56 is that too old!!! I am in Glasgow, Scotland x
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Happy to be friended by all in this group. :smile:
  • greatsmile20
    greatsmile20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello from Delaware! I'm back at it and would love the friendship and support of the over 50 crowd! I'm into intermittent fasting, HIIT and nutrition! Gotta get the weight off! Please add me and I'll be dedicated to those who want to share the journey!
  • the3dwizard
    the3dwizard Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey, old man here looking for more MFP friends too. Particularly those who like to lift. Feel free to toss a request my way.

Cheers!
  • redtortoise
    redtortoise Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the second half of my 50's and like to connect. I'm on a Keto (low carb/high fat) diet to reduce inflammation with the wonderful side effect of losing weight. I'm down about 20 lbs since mid June when I started. I live in MN, I'm an holistic integrative nurse and grew up in No California. Be my friend?
  • rosiedariveta
    rosiedariveta Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi turned 50 in the summer. Trying to be proactive and reach for mfp peeps for support. Logging each day. Prepacking meals with homemade food. Grace
  • manzanoborn
    manzanoborn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello to all MFP's. 55 and always looking for encouraging friends. Lost 40 still need about 65 and getting litte hard. J.R.
  • SouthernPeach1
    SouthernPeach1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all - 60 here and looking for a fun group for mutual support. Feel free to add me! Almost 100 pounds down so far and about 40-50 more to go...
  • ryanshell
    ryanshell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be 50 in November! Feel free
    To add!!
  • jmaine252
    jmaine252 Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi you guys,

I'm not over 50, but I'm here to motivate and be motivated. If your on a path of outer and inner growth, rather just beginning or a 10+ yr master, your who I want to see pop up on my home screen feed bc I know you have something positive to convey, and that's what we're all here for, positivity, right??? Feel free to add me and check out my vegan recipes and my daily workouts along with motivational quotes and posts
    @ryanshell @SouthernPeach1 @rosiedariveta @redtortoise @3dwizard @MsLadyTAW @jayhd777 @shoppingdiva2011 @Evamutt @debsdoingthis @Catawampous @sherrirollins4 @suruda @ApotheCarrieB @maxusa1607 @snerggly @greatsmile20
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request.