Not new but havent interracted with others much

Options
Hi I am Shawanda!! :-) Ive been using fitness pal for a while but hadnt made any friends on here. Any who, just saying hello!

Replies

• tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi :D I'm kinda in the same boat. I've been around for about 6 months but have mostly just lurked on the forums :P I'm Tiffany.
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Just start adding people as friends. I haven't found any jerks on here yet. :o) Feel free to add me. Always good to have a support system!

Oh, and best of luck to both of you!!!
  • rednavel
    rednavel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same here! Starting to think I'd like to make a couple of friends.
  • Northern30
    Northern30 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am new to the site. Feel free to add me.
  • OElleBelleO
    OElleBelleO Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Friend me! :) I didn't interact with anyone for about a year before. I couldn't figure out how to post new topics or add to other's ones. :ohwell:
  • lustyrusty
    lustyrusty Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm in the ame boat too, although I'm pretty new too! Feel free to add me!
  • levixter
    levixter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :happy:
    Same here! How you doing? This is a great site to keep you on track. I'm just now trying to interact and get involved as well.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to mfp! feel free to add me :)
  • Xandralexa
    Xandralexa Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome & Hello! Anyone can add me if they want. I also started adding friends last month.
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey Y'all welcome. I am about a month in and I love this place. People are helpful and blunt and I need both!

Add me if you like, we can use all the support we can get!~
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a few months now and am I in the same boat! So 'hi' to you! :)
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have recently started adding more friends. I have been using this site for quite a while. On and off. But hadn't make more that a few friends. It really does help to get the additional support.