YOUR EXPERIENCE !

Options
2»

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    My experience is also that if I don't weigh everything I don't lose. I concur with Arapacana1.
  • alereck
    alereck Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    m66345eubnbv.jpg

This is great! Should answer any questions.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Hello mfp peeps ,

I am struggling with "wieght plateau" for two months now -though I gained few pounds back :'(
    I read some articles about this subject , but I need to hear your experiences and tips to overcome this dilemma *sigh*

Please , I need this :p<3

It's all right HERE.

Thank you very much , I loved the article ,It was well written !
    BUT , There is one question nagging me !
    I am in 1400 calories deficit "Thus It is not working for me anymore " I thought I could simply switch to 1000 calories per a day but he said " It is not healthy". What am I supposed to do then???

Please read my post above about tightening up your logging

I did and I am grateful to you for your help !
    It's just frustrating , you know .I've been eating like this for 6 months and I dropped 20Ib , Then everything suddenly stopped progressing ... Well ; I guess It's time to buy a food scale *sigh*

The weight usually always drops off quickly in the beginning and inaccurate logging isn't always noticeable when you have more to lose. But the closer you get to your goal weight and the smaller the deficit, the tighter your logging has to be.

Some folks only have a 250 calorie deficit, this would be super easy to wipe out if they estimated their food/calories. An extra dollop here, a bit more peanut butter there, trusting serving size weights on bread for example, and Bam!! You are no longer eating at a deficit, you may even be eating above your TDEE and start gaining.