My little victory...what is yours this week??

Options
I am 5'2 and 123 lbs. I have never been overweight but I have always had a bit of cellulite on my outer thighs and I can finally say that I am seeing results from my hard work. I have hardly any cellulite left on my legs and I am so thrilled. It really pushes me harder knowing that I can accomplish my goals.

What have your little victories been this week?

Replies

• bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed with pneumonia end of last week, haven't worked out but I've managed to get my lungs pretty much clear inside a week, dying to get back to the gym
  • lilstry
    lilstry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Completing week 3 of the C25k
  • littleblue2
    littleblue2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I bought a pair of jeans that turned out to be too small but lost the receipt. Out of desperation I tried them on and they fit comfortably. So while the scale shows I'm up 4lbs, the inches have apparently come off a little. I have a long way to go but I'm excited.
  • clandrum84
    clandrum84 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just rode 7 miles on my bike with my daughter by my side.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Reaching my initial no longer overweight goal, which is about halfway to where I want to end up (stRted 11st7, now 10st7, intend to be at 9st12 by Christmas then probably 9st7 by Easter)
  • toomanyfreelunches
    Options
    I made it to zumba class yesterday after a busy week and still managed my 10000 steps today even though I feel soooo tired today
  • KristyDonovan
    KristyDonovan Posts: 67 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I just found out I fit into work's small sized chef coats!
  • grammageegee
    grammageegee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have had a goo goo clusted in my pantry (top shelf) for 5 weeks. I know it's there and have not even been tempted to eat it. Major success! Lol,
  • Wegowego
    Wegowego Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Got to my first ever boxing class and rocked it!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    After a four day wine and cheese bender with my mum last weekend that stacked 3kg onto the scales, followed by a week of watching my diet carefully, my weight's started to shift back to normal!
  • cbusnightowl
    cbusnightowl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Finished week 2 of C25K :)
  • MrsMizzart
    MrsMizzart Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    'Acknowledged' that I'm obese, but not 'accepted' as it's shifting it's ar&e out of here!
  • mrbumblepants
    mrbumblepants Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost a little over 2 pounds in two weeks. It's what I expected since I've been following my diet/exercise rigorously. But it's so nice to sws the scale go down instead of up! Haven't seen that happen in a year or two. This gives me a nice boost in confidence that I'm on the right track!
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I did a century ride yesterday. My longest ride to date! :o
    2nf8e2kv8a5b.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!