Lost! (anyone else?)

124»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I'm sorry, but every time I see cheech, I laugh a little bit. LOL

Oh, cheech and chong are on there. Well I love doobie humor, maybe I will check it out.

(ok enough teasing, I am going to bed!)

:heart: you guys!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I'm sorry, but every time I see cheech, I laugh a little bit. LOL
    Same here! lol
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Cheech is one of the main character's dads....but I will only ever see Cheech.:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    can someone else tell me what other shows "neil" hs been on. it is driving me nuts!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I'm watching Lost too! Love it, my favorite show of all time! :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    I'm lost....:grumble: That was insane.
  • TamTastic
    Ben looked a little different last night. Not quite so dorky.

Maybe they are trying to "cool him up" a bit!! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    He got off the island & realized his glasses were waaaay out of style. :wink:
  • TamTastic
    He got off the island & realized his glasses were waaaay out of style. :wink:
    And that his hair might benefit from some gel!! :wink: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    It wasn't the Dharma gel from the 70s so it gave him more body. :laugh:

Seriousy, though. WEIRD episode. Love the show, but that one had me scratching my head. I'd love to know who the old chick at the end was!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member

Seriousy, though. WEIRD episode. Love the show, but that one had me scratching my head. I'd love to know who the old chick at the end was!

Hi.
  • 3babybeans

Hi.

Old chick at the end? Is that you?:wink: Did you get to watch it, cm?

I read something on msn & proves I've seen her before! She was the one that kept popping up in Desmond's flash forwards/flash backs/flash whatever the heck they were. Tada!
  • OOOOO i love Lost just watched some re-runs to catch up its not on till Sunday over here in the UK :cry: I cant wait - dont tell me too much!!!!!!
    and Love Heroes to, cant wait for it to come back 'Fugitives@ looks like its goona be cool!!!!!:smile:
  • OOOOO i love Lost just watched some re-runs to catch up its not on till Sunday over here in the UK :cry: I cant wait - dont tell me too much!!!!!!
    and Love Heroes to, cant wait for it to come back 'Fugitives@ looks like its goona be cool!!!!!:smile:

Bless ya mate as soon as i see lost i knew u'd be there hehe i still have so many heroes to catch up on lol gonna watch desperate housewives now
  • I wish I would have seen this tread when lost was on the other day. It was by far the best episode ever. I love time traveling things. Sometimes it gives me a headache but it's so interesting. "your camp didn't disappear, it hasn't been built yet"---That was awesome.

I can't wait until heroes either. I almost like that show more than LOST. Though what Nathan did kind of really made me mad. He turned on his entire family! My favorite story line was the eclipse, when everyone's powers stopped working.