Comment if you're looking for motivating friends!

Replies

• tabata1991
    tabata1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been overweight for most of my life and I have the goal to lose over 100 lbs. I'm nervous and excited! Feel free to add me.
  • tabata1991
    tabata1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone! I've been overweight for most of my life and I have the goal to lose over 100 lbs. I'm nervous and excited! Feel free to add me.
  • flonjaliko
    flonjaliko Posts: 1 Member
    luizpinto wrote: »
    I am!

Hello friend.
  • Me!
  • aguon01
    aguon01 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in!
  • Marty19666
    Marty19666 Posts: 11 Member
    50 year old Dad looking to get back to high school weight. Add me!
  • applekey
    applekey Posts: 4 Member
    I have the same goal :)
  • applekey
    applekey Posts: 4 Member
    Good luck to you!
  • Marty19666
    Marty19666 Posts: 11 Member
    Thank you, good luck!
  • eva8569
    eva8569 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! Add me pls
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Open diary. Feel free to add.
  • amy_j28
    amy_j28 Posts: 45 Member
    I'm always up for new motivational friends! Currently work is busy so I'm not always on to comment, but trying my best. I'm training for a half marathon, and next a Spartan sprint. If you think we'd get along feel free to add me! Please include a message in your request :)
  • jess427
    jess427 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm looking for the same! support and motivation as well as helping others, in order to feel accountable for actually getting off my butt and working for getting healthier this time around :)
  • Vonny_Vr
    Vonny_Vr Posts: 35 Member
    Just getting back on track after knee surgery so would love to connect with you all! Sometimes a quick "way to go" comment is what makes the difference when you feel like quitting. You never know when your words help others :)
  • mserrano615
    mserrano615 Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for extra motivation and friends :) feel free to add me as well
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 93 Member
    would love more motivation buddies! i've lost 10lbs so far in 2 months and going for my next 10. open diary if you like looking at food!
  • mserrano615
    mserrano615 Posts: 4 Member
    Always looking for extra motivation and friends! Add me :)
  • amflane
    amflane Posts: 1 Member
    Definitely looking for motivation and my few friends are not interested. Add me in. Thanks
  • kydwykkyd
    kydwykkyd Posts: 31 Member
    Holla!!
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Always can use the support, motivation, and push I need to keep going. Here I am! Add me!