To stubble or not to stubble

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Letting mine grow out so I can hibernate for the winter but I keep a stubble at minimum. I'm not looking for longer kisses I'd rather get that part over with and on to business.

I don't need long kisses either.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I think it all depends on the man
    Scruff can be rugged and hot but so can a clean cut shaven handsome well groomed man
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    clean shaven!
  • pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Stubble!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    stubble +1
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Stubble
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Clean shaven.. sorry I'm old fashion but studies also show that the amount of bacteria in a guys beard/scruff is crazy high.
    Also.. beard stubble rubbing against thighs... not comfy

Studies also show that if a man takes to proper grooming habits ie shampooing his beard, said bacteria us not present.
    I shampoo and condition my beard every day

Yeah, my husband uses shampoo on his face also. And I am in some hair care forums and a professional hair stylist with a big beard talks on there about beard care.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I'm done with everyday shaving and wearing suits. I did both for a long time. I shave but on a very irregular basis. As a bonus, my wife likes it when I don't shave.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Different women have different tastes. Cater to the lady you're with if you're so inclined.
    For the record, I like both. But if there is a beard, it better be washed daily.
  • on_pope
    on_pope Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Stubble is sexy as hell.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the man. Some look better clean shaven but a bit of scruff is attractive to me.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Clean shaven.. sorry I'm old fashion but studies also show that the amount of bacteria in a guys beard/scruff is crazy high.
    Also.. beard stubble rubbing against thighs... not comfy

Studies also show that if a man takes to proper grooming habits ie shampooing his beard, said bacteria us not present.
    I shampoo and condition my beard every day

This^ Ladies if yall are letting dirty dudes snack on your snatch that's on you boo boo.
  • lexi3500
    lexi3500 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I like clean shave
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I vote for both. Lol
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Either way. Doesn't matter to me.
  • Misterhyd3
    Misterhyd3 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Beard squad!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    Shampoo with something made for beards, not the hair on your head. Oil right after you shower when your pores are open. Regular shampoo strips the oils from the beard, that's why guys complain about their beard being scratchy.

I got some kind of beard shampoo block on Amazon. Keep my head buzzed anyways so I just say fuk it and take the block all over my head.