Breaking 200 is tough???!!!!

Options
In the 200s slowly getting down into 100+ territory. I'm a 5'7" female--211.8 pounds right now. Medium framed. Looking for motivational pals and sharing and hearing what challenges or successes you have had to break the 200 range:). Feel free to add me! Cheers!

Replies

• KevinYoukillus
    KevinYoukillus Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi! I broke 200 when my diet started incorporating steamed-in-the-bag vegetables as regular workday meals, and swearing off sodas, fruit juices, and alcohol... friend request sent!
  • laurenbeebe958
    laurenbeebe958 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a bit heavier--240, but I'd love to get out of the 200s so badly! I've been at this alone for a long time now, because I've been so embarrassed to add people that I know. Anyways, this morning I had the epiphany that I really should add friends and get some support lol. Seems obvious, but oh well. I'm going to add you!
  • Jetamu96
    Jetamu96 Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm less than 3lbs away from breaking 200! I couldn't be more excited! I've lost 16lbs to reach this point and hope to get down to around 130 (my dream goal). I post a lot of motivational stuff so feel free to add me! x