Replies

• bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm at 144 not bad after a holiday weekend
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well, I managed to hit my goal and weigh in today at 175lbs!!!!!!!! On my way to ONE-SIXTYland and very happy!!!!

Good luck to everyone else, hope you've had a fantastic 2 weeks!

LouiseXXX
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    133.2 yesterday. I had thought I posted but I guess I forgot.

132.2 this morning. That is 1 pound in 2 weeks.
  • ktmcqueen
    ktmcqueen Posts: 81
    Options
    Weighed in today at 219. 3lbs in 2 weeks. I'm happy with that. Good luck everyone!
  • looby1968
    Options
    When the winner is announced, please (pretty please with cherries on top) could you post the link to the new thread on here???

LouiseXXX
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in Sat I am143
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Well looby1968 is the winner with almost a 5lb loss! Woo hoo!
  • ktmcqueen
    ktmcqueen Posts: 81
    Options
    Good job looby1968! I would like to participate in the next postcard challenge, can you friend me?
  • looby1968
    Options
    Okay, Postcarders, I have a dilemma. I was going to start the challenge tomorrow but I go on my hols on Mon 25th and possibly won't be back in the land of the internet 'til Mon 1st August.

So, the challenge can either start tomorrow, 13th or on 18th? If it starts on the 13th, it'll be an extra long Challenge!!! :bigsmile:

I'm not convinced there will be WiiFii in the place I'm going to but there is a Starbucks.

Can you all wait 'til Monday 18th to start?? Or would it be better to start it tomorrow and make it a bit longer?

Ideas please!

LouiseXXX
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    totally forgot to weigh in,m but I maintained anyway. Congrats looby!!! either way works for me!!!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Okay, had a couple of replies to my quandary and it seems that most are happy with a longer challenge.

So, I'll post a new challenge tomorrow and put the link on here for you all.

If anyone from this challenge wants to add me, please do, but please mention this challenge :bigsmile:

Louise
    XXX
  • looby1968
    Options