Changing your Life...

Options
Hello,

This is my first time posting to a community forum and I just wanted to share a story about this journey of becoming the best version of yourself.

Today, I spoke to a person who was embarking on his journey of fitness and diet. As we talked about his experiences and challenges, I heard some of the same struggles and challenges that I encountered along my journey. I explained to him that I too had the same struggles but was able to get passed them by seeking out resources and listening to other peoples experiences. I explained to him the science of what our body is and how it works and that not everything you have heard about dieting and exercising is always true.

He was very surprised to hear that we shared the same story and was relieved to know he wasn't alone. I gave him some suggestions and he was eager and excited to put them to the test. This in return made me feel great because I felt that I was able aide him on his journey.

We all have a path to follow but the most important thing to remember is not to compare your chapter 1 to someone's chapter 10. This is very easy to do when seeing others progression and we are at a plateau in our journey. Do not be afraid to reach out and seek help or advice from someone who is on the same journey, it's those people who have tested experience that will help you find answers to your problems. Remember becoming the best version of yourself is not a diet or a season (summer) it's a lifestyle and you truly have to commit to a lifestyle change in order to be at your best.

If you took anything away from this post please let me know, or post a reply of your own so others can benefit from the knowledge.

Replies