Lovely0770 wrote: »
    ebs34omjw0qr.jpg

From last night's dancing festivities

Ummm damn

:blush: thank you!!!! ♡

You're not too bad on the eyes either. :wink:
  • jgkoutr wrote: »
    tbnjcm968z5c.jpeg

@philasaurus_rex your emoji, as requested.

In my brain I've always thought " those beauty marks tho" >:)

Considering they're actually just "large" freckles, I've always called them beauty marks.

My mama calls em angel kisses- ha! :naughty:

Ah I like that...my son has one that people comment on by his eyebrow...wished I'd thought to call it that

I have what I can only assume is close to 300 of them, no typical freckles... Just these.

My dermatologist said that while you can be at higher risk for skin cancer, they actually have positive effects as well. Wrinkles are less likely to occur, dry skin as well- and the higher number of them you have can actually mean you're less likely to suffer from osteoporosis & other age related ailments.

I like them, I bet your son will grow to love his too, regardless of comments. It adds character! :blush:
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    jgkoutr wrote: »
    tbnjcm968z5c.jpeg

In my brain I've always thought " those beauty marks tho" >:)

Considering they're actually just "large" freckles, I've always called them beauty marks.

My mama calls em angel kisses- ha! :naughty:

Ah I like that...my son has one that people comment on by his eyebrow...wished I'd thought to call it that

I have what I can only assume is close to 300 of them, no typical freckles... Just these.

My dermatologist said that while you can be at higher risk for skin cancer, they actually have positive effects as well. Wrinkles are less likely to occur, dry skin as well- and the higher number of them you have can actually mean you're less likely to suffer from osteoporosis & other age related ailments.

I like them, I bet your son will grow to love his too, regardless of comments. It adds character! :blush:

He likes his ...his is raised ...people used to try and wipe it off thinking it was dirt....he feels it gives him unique ness....docs say he will need to keep eye on it as he gets older
  • 1m4ef8bmj1o0.jpeg

obcjcab6lctm.jpeg
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    lppm6g9ekded.jpg
    3ts05aznkm4n.jpg

Waiting for a kids birthday party to start...

Damn.. I love you!! You're the prettiest thing :*<3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    6dqmet9cbjin.jpg

Oh luscious legs :p
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    0ixkr1ft36m9.jpg
    Gaming after a workout
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    0ixkr1ft36m9.jpg
    Gaming after a workout

Whatcha playing
  • Gimsteinn
    tbnjcm968z5c.jpeg

I feel like I'm missing something but here are my 2 cents..

You girl, are incredibly beautiful, you're one of the most attractive girls I've ever seen.. And part of what makes you gorgeous are your beauty spots (I don't known the English word for those) you know how every model, beauty queen or actress has their thing? Cara Delvigne (or how ever you spell that) has her eyebrows, Sofia Vergara has her curves, Scarlett Johansson has her husky voice and Keira Knightley has her beautiful petite figure??
    Well you have your beauty spots (and a beautiful petite figure, lucky *kitten*)
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    0ixkr1ft36m9.jpg
    Gaming after a workout

Whatcha playing

Heroes of the storm on PC

• JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    damn i feel ugly...just makes me want to crawl into a hole and eat brownies and icecream all day and not care. =]
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    damn i feel ugly...just makes me want to crawl into a hole and eat brownies and icecream all day and not care. =]

Awww Jeffrey. I'm still a fan
  • Gimsteinn
    7e9zqxt3f4zb.jpg

Smudge makeup after the gym.. There's a reason for why I hardly wear any.. It's because it gets smudge, it's annoying to wash off and I feel funny
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited September 2016

You're not ugly :blush: