Low cal healthy CLEAN snacks??

Options
Snacker here!! :D I need better clean healthy snack ideas.. I already know there's fruit and veggies and meat and nuts and yogurt.. but any other low calorie clean snacks? I just had an apple and a peach and a granola bar for snacks today, and I want more!
Thanks for ideas and help :)
Mae

Replies

• justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    youve pretty muched named them all girly! lol. but the only thing i can think of to add to that is a fruit salad. yes i know youve already mentioned fruit lol. but a fruit salad with bananas, peaches, cantaloupe, apple and grapes etc are soo yummy and filling cuz you get a taste of everything and not just one fruit =]
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Love the fiber one Brownies. Yummy and only 90 calories!
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I just had a snack of Special K multi-grain crackers (you get a serving of 24 little crackers for 120 cal) with a weight watchers jalapeno pepper cheese wedge...it was yummy and satisfying!
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Love the fiber one Brownies. Yummy and only 90 calories!

I just finished one up! so good!
  • dwertman
    dwertman Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth and fruit alone doesn't cut it for me. So I picked up a few boxes of Stretch Island Fruit Leathers. They are only 45 calories and made from fruit concentrate. A little high on carbs for me with 12g but it keeps me from reaching for candy.