Single mom w/130 lbs to lose looking for daily check in partner

Options
Hi, I am a 38 year old single mom with two girls, one in high school. I have lost just over 19 lbs and have 130 to go. I have minimal support in real life and would love to find someone to check in with daily over all the struggles. I would love to find someone in a similar situation with similar goals!

Replies

• shelshel77
    shelshel77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. I am 39 - almost 40 with a slow metabolism. I have lost weight before and then gained it back due to a traumatic situation in my life. I am losing it again- lost 15 lbs so far. I would love to help you. I have about 40 pounds to go. I just went to size 14 from a 16 and it took me six weeks. Four years ago it only took me three weeks so I am shocked by how long it is taking me to lose the weight when I am working my butt off. I am a single mom also with two boys- one is Autistic and he is on a weight loss program too. He has lost 20 lbs so far.
  • niecystar77
    niecystar77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can friend me. Im a mom who's trying to lose a few pounds. I could use some motivation also. I start but don't finish this time I hope to lose the weight and feel good.
  • nasry88
    nasry88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you can add me, ill try my best to motivate u
  • mnvicke
    mnvicke Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 30 and have 152 lbs. still to lose. I don't have any children, but I am on here multiple times a day, and I'd love to help motivate each other. If you'd like, feel free to add me as a friend. Either way, best luck!
  • adlena05
    adlena05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose 50 pounds by my 42nd birthday. I could also use some motivation
  • cljbaby2015
    cljbaby2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    charis458 wrote: »
    Hi, I am a 38 year old single mom with two girls, one in high school. I have lost just over 19 lbs and have 130 to go. I have minimal support in real life and would love to find someone to check in with daily over all the struggles. I would love to find someone in a similar situation with similar goals!

I have 2 boys and no one to keep me motivated. I would love someone to keep me in check. Friend me on mfp, and we can check in daily
  • aleshapijan177
    aleshapijan177 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I only have 25-30 pounds to lose and I'm a younger mom, but definitely not where I wanna be and could use the motivation to help lose the baby weight and the excess I like to say is baby weight haha :)
  • ntbck8
    ntbck8 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi . I'm 39 almost 40. Raising 6 kids right now by myself also with minimal support. I started at needing to lose 100 lbs and have lost 44. Still 56 to go. You guys can friend me. I try to respond daily to everyone's posts.
  • Chilli7777
    Chilli7777 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :)