I used to look like this?! Before and After picture

Options
23ruzx1.png

After I gained 50 + pounds. I would LOVE to get back to my Before photo.
qxucfl.png

Ever look at old photos and wish you looked like that again? I do, all the time, which is bad because you lose motivation, but sometimes you just can't help it. I know I'm not a lone in this.

I'd love to see others before pictures.

Replies

• Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I always see old photos of myself, and I can't believe how great I looked, and how self conscious I was!

I would LOVE to be back to my old size again, which is why I'm working so hard to get there!
  • verapamil
    verapamil Posts: 94
    Options
    I always see old photos of myself, and I can't believe how great I looked, and how self conscious I was!

I would LOVE to be back to my old size again, which is why I'm working so hard to get there!

I feel exactly the same! I used to think I was so fat and hated shopping and pictures and now I cant wait to get back to that weight. It's still about 20 pounds over where I want to end up but it's closer than I am now.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Yes I do! Weird but even when I was at my smallest I didn't like my body because I thought I was too skinny.. I gained some weight and got to a 9 and then thought I was fat (ya I had issues). I gained like another 60lbs and I now wonder why I wasn't happy when I was thinner.. go figure lol.
  • Catz15
    Catz15 Posts: 19
    Options
    Absolutely! My old pics are my motivation....good luck to all, including me :)
  • iGarciax3
    iGarciax3 Posts: 14
    Options
    Yes I do! Weird but even when I was at my smallest I didn't like my body because I thought I was too skinny.. I gained some weight and got to a 9 and then thought I was fat (ya I had issues). I gained like another 60lbs and I now wonder why I wasn't happy when I was thinner.. go figure lol.

Right! Even in my before picture when, yes I was still overweight, but was still slimmer than many in my weight range, I didn't like the way I looked. But now being at this weight I WISH to be that way again. ha.
  • teanabean
    teanabean Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I think I used to look pretty hot. Back then I felt fat but damn, I was 60 lbs skinnier and I would be more than happy to be that small again.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'll play!

This one is just for fun, me in 8th grade (so, what is that? Age 14?) at 145 Lbs...I was that weight for all of 2 seconds and my goal weight now is higher than that (164)

ThugSkye2.jpg

Here I am at 21, around 190 pounds. I was this weight for a lot longer than anywhere near the 145 lb range. Thought I was SO fat but am totally not...that is a size medium T Shirt.

RCH4.jpg

Then I gained 68 pounds (over the course of 8 yrs), now you wanna talk about needing to lose some weight!

1114001948.jpg

Now-ish, am down 52 lbs (but this pic is of me down 41.5 lbs) at 216.5...I am currently 206.

0508011945a.jpg
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    This was my husband and me in Vegas 4 years ago! We are going again in November and I hope to be close to this =)DSC00165.jpg

and this is now.....taken in January with my mom Christmas2010071-Copy.jpg