maintaining with Isagenix

Options
lisaaugust26
lisaaugust26 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello!! I very recently starting using the Isagenix products in an effort to get enough protein & nutrients in a simple, tasty form. I am Terrible when it comes to meal prep & found myself grabbing whatever trash I could fill up on - which ultimately did not make me feel good....
I'm not looking to lose weight, but I DO need to get more active & watch my sugar intake!! :):)

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Since you're in maintenance, wouldn't your long-term success be more realistic if you instead focussed on learning to eat real food containing all the protein and nutrients you need but in a healthier manner?

MFP is a valuable tool for learning to eat well *and* stay within a calorie range that makes maintaining your weight entirely possible without resorting to high-priced inferior meal replacement drinks sold by an MLM scheme. Just the fact that they also sell completely unnecessary 'cleanses' to people who are hoping for a quick fix should be enough to give you pause for thought.

There are plenty of very experienced people here who are always more than willing to lend a hand should you decide to go a different route. But pretty much the only support you'll find here for Isagenix products are from people who've been roped into selling it or those, like yourself, who are just starting out and have been sucked into the hype. :)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Maintaining on MLM products for the rest of your life? You need to learn to eat real food. For breakfast you could have overnight oats, super simple.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Good luck moving forward. Hopefully, at some point you will be able to ditch that stuff.
  • Lindsikin
    Lindsikin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I use isagenix and love it. It didn't matter for me what "real" food I was eating, isagenix saved my life stomach wise. I've been dealing with stomach struggles since high school and for the first time I feel normal and don't have to live off of medications for my stomach. Try it out! I may or may not live on it forever but right now I can't get enough of how good I feel! Just my two cents! Good luck Hun!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,420 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with this, but we use the Nutribullit & love it
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with this but we use food and love it ;)