New Member - So excited to encourage and be encouraged.

Options
:flowerforyou:
Hi new friends. I have looked high and low for such a great support sight for a return to health ! I love this one. I am anxious and willing to be healthy again. I just wanted everyonr to know that I am praying for God to strengthen each and every one of us on this journey. CHANGE is so difficult, and the older I get - the more difficult I find it is to change. So; for myself..... any change I attempt that is not covered with prayer...does not last. I am here and will be plugged in using these tools each and every day, and I will be here to support my sisters in this emmense effort. God Bless you, God bless me, and I pray he remove all temptation from each and everyone of us today and that he keeps us MINDFUL od our goals every second of every day.
Have a GREAT day !
:heart: Lori Gomez

Replies

• KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thank you Lori Sue! Same to you...cheers to your new healthy lifestyle!

ttfn
    Kyle
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Just remember not to focus on the end result. Just focus on all the little steps you can make to get you there. If you do that, it doesn't get overwhelming.
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hi Lori and welcome
    Cheers to your very positive outlook :drinker:

Through him all things are possible!
    I pray for your success in this and all of your endeavors!

Please feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • carolyndowdy
    carolyndowdy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Lori.......Exactly the kind of friends I will be praying for you also. I was really excited when I found this last night too. I have been looking for a support system for three years. Excited that I have finally found one.