Please add me if you need motivation and support!

Options
JC_Reborn
JC_Reborn Posts: 351 Member
edited September 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hi Guys I`m Jay, my passion is helping others reach their goals. I love giving back and teaching others all the information I have learned about fitness and nutrition. If you want to make it happen and you feel like you need support, feel free to add me. I`ll do my best to help you change your life.
Please only add me if you`re SERIOUS about making a lifestyle change.

Replies

• jazzmomma07
    jazzmomma07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Could use some support. Trying to lose this weight and gain a better me.
  • Plumpcrazy
    Plumpcrazy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I could do with some support. Despite having what I thought was a great week I've put 2lb on! Feel like packing in but only going into my 4th week! In 2013 I lost 50 lb at a steady 1 or 2lb a week so feeling disappointed & confused
  • somegirlsdo
    somegirlsdo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am giving my all and trying to do this right. Support is *definitely* welcome on my journey
  • louise7138
    louise7138 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Am seriously everyone can add me need positive people around
  • GoChica
    GoChica Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    kughbqb9gaii.jpeg
    I am serious about my weight loss journey. I am willing to learn from others and to pay attention to my eating and workouts. My current support system is myself and reading from fitness magazines, so know I need accountability and interaction with others in order to have the right mindset to continue with my weight loss journey. My current weight is 195 for my 5'3" stature. Yes, on the obese side. Today I did something I haven't done in awhile, that is to workout before breakfast. I feel gr8t!
  • sunsetatdawn
    sunsetatdawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love some support. My fitness levels have gone down due to me having Plantar Fasciitis. I'm really trying to stay positive but it's starting to get me down.. Not being able to run, jump or skip is so annoying when that plays a massive part in my excersise routine. I'm doing body pump tonight and I'm hoping this app will help me with my calorie intake.. So yes support would be great☺️
  • JC_Reborn
    Options
    Hi everyone! feel free to add me and message me! let`s do it!!
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Could always do with tips or pointers.
  • weightliftingbarbie
    Options
    Always looking for motivated friends add me!
  • paulette8595
    paulette8595 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love some help well really A LOT of help. I weigh 265 on a 5 2 frame. My problem is I eat even when I know I am not hungry. Any one have ideas to help with that. Then after I eat I ask myself why did you eat that. I know I shouldn't eat but I still do. HELP!!!
  • JC_Reborn
    Options
    Would love some help well really A LOT of help. I weigh 265 on a 5 2 frame. My problem is I eat even when I know I am not hungry. Any one have ideas to help with that. Then after I eat I ask myself why did you eat that. I know I shouldn't eat but I still do. HELP!!!

I messaged you
  • LittleFungus
    LittleFungus Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Would like to find motivated friends too!
  • JC_Reborn
    Options
    I'd love some support. My fitness levels have gone down due to me having Plantar Fasciitis. I'm really trying to stay positive but it's starting to get me down.. Not being able to run, jump or skip is so annoying when that plays a massive part in my excersise routine. I'm doing body pump tonight and I'm hoping this app will help me with my calorie intake.. So yes support would be great☺️

Hey I messaged you but you didn`t get back to me
  • Msldy76
    Msldy76 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My apologies. Started working 2 jobs and it's getting kinda hectic. If you have any ideas or suggestions I'd greatly appreciated them all. Thank you
  • JC_Reborn
    Options
    bump