I'm a new member!

Options
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself and start making connections. I found out bout this site from a friend at work and decided I'd do something new for a change. I am 32 years old and struggling with the fact that I've never met a carb I didn't like! I decided that I had to do something that was different than before, which is to be honest about my struggle with weight and to stop hiding it (although who hides being 125+ pounds overweight!)

T

Replies

• maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! You'll love this site, it's awesome.
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Welcome from your fellow carb lover.
  • Tluvspitt
    Tluvspitt Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome!
  • Nico0211
    Nico0211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    this is indeed an awesome site --- WELCOME!!!!!
  • Trudger
    Trudger Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

You can do this and it will make a difference!

Let's do it!

David
  • shiransom
    shiransom Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • zenogirl
    zenogirl Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome here... I'm pretty new too. I love the daily log, it really opened my eyes to what is really going on with my calories. I mean, who knew how fast they actually add up!? Wow! It's helped me be more aware. Hang in there and let us know how to best support you! :flowerforyou:
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the bunch!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want :flowerforyou:
  • Tluvspitt
    Tluvspitt Posts: 7
    Options
    I know...I am a bit embarrassed b/c I had NO idea what I was putting into my body. I will even look at something now and say, nope, I don't even want to eat it b/c i don't want to write it down.

Thanks for the offer of support! :happy:
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck! :)
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: you will love this site its amazing !! I love it..:laugh:
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    The MFP community is very supportive. I hope u find success on ur weight loss journey. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You are really going to love this site. The support is increadible. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish. I would love to help support you in your goals.
  • Beezo56
    Beezo56 Posts: 5
    Options
    I love this site and I hope we all get what we came here for. Please feel free to add me as a friend!!!!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Love this site!!! I'm pretty new too. I thought the same thing when I started totally my calores every day. I used weight watchers before and the only thing you racked up was points...not really realizing how much they were worth. Welcome and feel free to add me if you like.

Hugs!