Insane

Options
Been using this site for about a month now to track what I am eating. When I started I was at the heaviest I have ever been in my life at 188. I am down to 175 now thanks to eating right and doing Beachbody Insanity for the past 3 weeks. If you are looking for a great cardio workout it will make you sweat like Shaq at the foul line. The reason I started getting into shape is because my brother recently started doing triathlons. Being the competitive little brother I decided I need to start doing these as well. My target weight is 160 which I haven't been since I finished basic training 10 years ago.

Replies

• AnnaValek
    AnnaValek Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :D GJ
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I :heart: INSANITY!!!!!
  • andrucifer
    andrucifer Posts: 25
    Options
    I have heard that is an awesome workout!
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    Yeah man insanity Rocks I start week four on monday
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I just finished my Insanity workout for today...Cardio Power and Resistance! It was awsome and i totally rocked it! I am feeling so proud right now!

I love this program!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, that is awesome work! I was just scanning the different beachbody programs, trying to find the best one for me. Do you need any extra equipment at home for Insanity?
  • mariamcneal
    Options
    This is my second round of insanity, and I am about to go into my recovery week before I start month 2. If you think you go insane now, just wait. Month two is more than killer, and I LOVE it. Keep up the great work guys!
  • dwertman
    dwertman Posts: 3
    Options
    I started my week 4 tomorrow as well. For insanity you just need shoes.... and I guess clothing although I usually have taken my shirt off after warm ups. The two reasons why I love this program is because there is no additional equipment and the workouts have been about 40-45 min so far. The only thing holding you back is you. The more you push and dig deeper the better the results. It sucks at first and you want to die but eventually it becomes fun to sweat.