What motivated you?

Options
What triggered your decision to start this weight loss journey? How did you overcome your lack of motivation? I know what I need to do but for some reason I still struggle with just getting out there and doing it!

Replies

• Lkkiser3
    Lkkiser3 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh and how did you deal with stress?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,157 Member
    Options
    1. A cycling jacket.
    2. I never lacked motivation ... or maybe it all just became a habit pretty quickly, what I do now, so I don't have to rely on motivation.
    3. I cycle.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    What triggered my journey?: I suppose I was tired of looking at other women and wanting to have their confidence. I tired of having to wear 'cover up' clothes because I felt too uncomfortable and I was fed up with being so insecure. I'd always been a bigger girl and I just wanted to experience being a healthy weight for once.

How did I overcome lack of motivation?: This all came to how badly I wanted to change my life. I have had many failed attempts at weight loss because I got tired of it after 2 or 3 days. This didn't get me to the place I wanted to be so I knew that I HAD to continue to reach my goals. I guess it's that saying - if you want it bad enough, you'll do it.

I promise you can do it. Use the forum's here for your motivation. We'll give you a boost :)