NSV~ Bathing suit boost!

Options
light_shimmer
light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
Going on a river run next weekend with a large group of friends.....my first thought was to panic because, you know, bathing suits suck major *** when you're chubby. So I went to the store to see if I could find anything with a magic invisible liposuction machine tucked into the stitching.

And guess what??

I not only found a suit that I love, and am not only comfortable going out in publin in.....it was a LARGE!!!! Not 1X, not 2X, not a Mumu..lol. And it makes me feel pretty darn sexy. Bring on the tubes and sunscreen!!!!

Replies

• ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Glad it makes you feel great! Keep up the good work and have fun!
  • vtakougang
    vtakougang Posts: 46
    Options
    congratulations!
  • blondie_rae
    blondie_rae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    congrats! enjoy!
  • JoBFit
    JoBFit Posts: 81
    Options
    Good for you!! I bet you look FABULOUS!!:happy:
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    great job! swimsuit shopping can be such a downer...we'll get there eventually! (i'm saying to the rest of us)
  • azingale
    azingale Posts: 74
    Options
    That's awesome! You made me laugh with the "magic liposuction machine" part... that was definitely a goal when I was hunting for mine, too. :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Hope you have fun!
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :) Thanks all :)

Felt so awesome, I had to wear it around the house for a while once I got home lol. Then take pics and send to my friends going LOOK LOOK! It's not a Mumu!! ha. They are all happy I'm losing weight, mostly for the fact they can talk me into wearing something other than a hoodie on our girls nights out. I decided to change my profile pic I was so excited. It looks a bit like a mini dress/long shirt, but that works well too. Then I can wear it under my jeans until it's time to jump in. There's a small town festival going on, so there's a whole bunch of stuff going on before our river run. Throw the hair up, put in some dangly silver earrings
    >meow<.
    Feelin GOOD!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!