Trying to Lose A LOT of Weight. Looking for Friends with Similar Goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• Ratfinks
    Ratfinks Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give a big THANK YOU to all of you who are now helping me out on this journey! It's going to be great being able to motivate each other. Let's get this! :smiley:
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    Feel free to add me. Been here awhile, but just now getting serious after taking some time off.
  • cassidyclaar94
    cassidyclaar94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me people! Looking to lose 60 pounds, already lost 5 so I know it's possible lol. I need some MFP friends!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I'm at 43 and have another 69 to go. It's been 107 days so far. The first week I was using this site I only focused on recording what I ate. I deliberately didn't try to cut calories or do anything different. I gained. Meh. At least I know what I ate that week. Then I started trying to figure out what to remove and add to get maximum nutritional value and maximum health impact on lower calories. Some things that I tried I quit. Some I kept. Some I'm still adjusting. You won't get it 'perfect' in a day or a week. It's a journey, twisting and sometimes retrograde, but it's always educational and well before you reach your goal you will know what works for you and you will know how to do it.
  • sskitka
    sskitka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ratfinks wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I really want and NEED to lose a lot of weight. I have so much motivation to pick up a healthier lifestyle and shred those pounds! I'd like to find encouraging friends who are also trying to lose weight so we can motivate each other. Send me a friend request if you'd like!

By the way, my current goal is to lose 100 lbs. I definitely want to lose more than that, though, and plan to update my goals as I reach them.

How can I add you?
  • xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have around 135-145 pounds to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • Ratfinks
    Options
    Thank you guys!
  • catelee_03
    catelee_03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Have lost 50! Want to lose another 40! Added!! :):):):):):)
  • Ratfinks
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you!
  • ECWC1980
    ECWC1980 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a large goal of 150+ request sent
  • theresakruse48
    theresakruse48 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 116 lbs from my goal weight. I would love to have some new fitness friends!
  • katie22mfp
    katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Feel free to join my weekly weigh in group everyone under community then groups named weeks weigh in new!
  • KellBell113
    KellBell113 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to drop as well. Only been at it for one week but lost 5lbs. Could use an encouraging friend... add me if you'd like. :)
  • Meghan_Mac87
    Meghan_Mac87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great goal! I'm looking to lose about 60lbs or so. It's a little daunting, so I break it up into mini 10lbs goals ;)

Let's go do this!