OMG I never would have thought it!

Options
I woke up this morning and thought I will fix something different for breakfast.:happy: So I decided to fix waffles (BELGIUM WAFFLES). I ate one with syrup and it cost me 800+ calories.:noway: I only have 1200 calories for the whole day. I am so bummed.:grumble: Something like this really makes you see how nieve we are to calories. Guess that is why I have gotten to 220lbs.:sad: Guess now I just have to work-out super hard to burn them off.

Replies

• sunne7399
    Options
    I woke up this morning and thought I will fix something different for breakfast.:happy: So I decided to fix waffles (BELGIUM WAFFLES). I ate one with syrup and it cost me 800+ calories.:noway: I only have 1200 calories for the whole day. I am so bummed.:grumble: Something like this really makes you see how nieve we are to calories. Guess that is why I have gotten to 220lbs.:sad: Guess now I just have to work-out super hard to burn them off.
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    I completly unerstand that. This Site really opens your eyes to what is really in the foods we eat. Good luck!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I sooo understand... when I journal and haven't "planned" in advance I am blown away by the calorie count. I can't be surprised any longer WHY I ended up so heavy when I see the numbers. :embarassed:
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    Just be sure to exercise today, and get some of your calories back! Lunges for 20 minutes will get you back about 350 of them! :happy: Oh, Belgian waffles sound so good, though! I can't believe how many calories are in the syrup alone!!! :sad: What's a waffle without syrup????:frown:

Don't let it stop you!!! You still have the rest of the day to get in a good walk and some exercise! Breakfast will be worked off in no time!!!:heart:
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I've had that happen to me so many times. That's why I try my hardest to plan my meals ahead of time! Especially if you eat out!!! :flowerforyou:

Just work out super hard and you will be fine! :drinker:
  • jen_paradise
    Options
    well buy the frozen eggo waffles, they are 180 calories per 2 waffles...lol, thats what I do. I add my butter and two tablespoons of syrup and it comes up to about 280 calories. Hope this helps!!
  • dmd196
    dmd196 Posts: 11
    Options
    Well, I guess you can just make today your 'cheat' day this week!

M :smile:
  • Cookn
    Cookn Posts: 21
    Options
    You can use the frozen Eggo waffles and I Can't Believe It's Butter spray with a sugar free syrup and lower the calories to 215. The sugar free syrup uses sugar alcohol for sweetness and really isn't treated as a sugar when your body processes it. Most of sugar alcohol is indigestible and exits the body as waste products.