The struggle is real....

2»

Replies

• daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Forget baby fever, I'm having major puppy fever.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    edited September 2016
    Oh my gosh, I did NOT expect puppies here! I confess that when there are photos in a post I look at them before I read so when I began to scroll down and saw the top of the picture, I was like "What is this person eating? Shnoogly puppies on a plate?" Phew! Glad they're all doing well. And mama is a beauty!
    Congratulations on your unexpected breakthrough.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,324 Member
    I stopped reading your post half way through.. it seemed so discouraging.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    I have nothing useful to add about weight loss but those puppies are the cutest. And the mama dog is just gorgeous! Congrats!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    I stopped reading your post half way through.. it seemed so discouraging.

:|
  • bigblues11
    bigblues11 Posts: 203 Member
    Love the pups! Love the mama! Love the success you're having!
  • kschramm7
    kschramm7 Posts: 72 Member
    So more puppy news! Mommy Jen went to the vet Friday morning. She was removed from the Cipro, which was the medication that was a problem for nursing babies, and was allowed to return to nursing Saturday late afternoon!! She still had SOME milk, so we supplemented the smaller puppies Saturday evening, and then fought the urge to supplement yesterday. Jenny held her own! The pups last a little weight Saturday/Sunday, but had gained most of it back by this morning!! WE GOT TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!

OMG, I needed that SO bad. Jen is still on augmentin until this Friday but her ultrasound didn't show anything that concerned the vet and no more bright red discharge (that was indicative of infection), so I think we're good!

And here is Jen with her 9 babies. Life as it should be.

wajpisdnato1.jpg
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Thank you for the update! Good, good news! You've been doing a great job - they're getting roly poly!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,147 Member
    The one in the corner is lost. Love the puppehs!