Help ~ I don't like fish or veggies

Options
What recipes can I possibly make to help me maintain a good healthy diet that doesn't involve fish or a lot of vegetables?? I need lunch and dinner ideas

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I don't like fish very much so I just eat something else. Like chicken.

I'm a grandma so I think all young people benefit from learning to eat their vegetables. Until your palate sophisticates however, you may substitute by spooning some Metamucil in to your coffee and taking a daily multivitamin.

What vegetables do you like? My grandchildren usually liked corn.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I don't like fish but I'm good with tuna from a can. I also eat alot of chicken/turkey/beef...

Like the previous poster said, what vegetable do you like?

It also might be in how you prep. I wont touch a raw squash until it's sauteed (light on the butter) to a squishy texture and mixed with onions and zucchini... nom.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
  • glue4piggy
    glue4piggy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For lunch try rye bread with tin tuna mixed with super fine chopped boiled broccoli and cucumbers add a dash of BBQ sauce and a whole lot avocado
  • rankinsect
    rankinsect Posts: 2,238 Member
    Options
    Eat basically whatever you like, as long as it meets your calorie & nutritional goals and you like it. You're not constrained to stereotypical "health foods".
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    rankinsect wrote: »
    Eat basically whatever you like, as long as it meets your calorie & nutritional goals and you like it. You're not constrained to stereotypical "health foods".

This. Don't eat what you don't like. You're not going to be successful in the long run if you have to eat fish and vegetables all the time.