Bikini Fitness in 6weeks? YES

Options
MsQt
MsQt Posts: 793 Member
I have lost 18lbs thanks to this website! My new goal is to be as fit as a bikini fitness model with the help of my Personal Trainer. What do you think? I'm out of my mind?

18lbs ago
101500_0124.jpg
Firstfatpic.jpg

18lbs gone
shotout.jpg
061901_173801-1.jpg

My back in training now
myback.jpg

where i want to be in 6weeks of hitting it hard in the gym
newinspiration.jpg

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's impossible but 6 weeks is a short amount of time for the picture you posted. However, I think you look bangin' now and wherever you end up in 6 weeks, you'll look fabulous.
  • jacknellis
    jacknellis Posts: 16
    Options
    Is that you in the last pic????? Well done girl!!!!!! :drinker:
  • MsQt
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's impossible but 6 weeks is a short amount of time for the picture you posted. However, I think you look bangin' now and wherever you end up in 6 weeks, you'll look fabulous.

When I go to the gym I hit it pretty hard cause my PT doesn't show me no mercy! lol..... Maybe I won't be like that but I smell it in the near future. Heck, I lost 18lbs in 7weeks so you never no! Thanks for your comment:wink:
  • aschr690
    aschr690 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great! Of course it's possible, although it is going to be a TON of work!! Also I love your polka dot top :)
  • MsQt
    Options
    bump
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You are looking hot! I have no idea if its possible to obtain your goal in 6 weeks. Good luck!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I think that if your progress is like it is right now and you dont hit any major stalls, even if you dont make it, you'll get pretty darned close. Either way, you look good. X3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!