Slim with cellulite - more cardio?

Options
Hi everyone,

I weight train as my main source of exercise and usually finish with cardio. Sometimes fasted cardio with weights and the end of the day. I have lost fat and am slim and don't necessarily need to lose more weight but I have cellulite! I know the answer to that is more fat loss = more cardio? Is that the answer? I could lose more fat/weight and I will look really slim then but I can't think of any other way to get rid of my cellulite. I continue to train hard especially on my legs and eat enough protein for gains.

Thank you for your help

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Cellulaze is basically the only thing that can get rid of cellulite. Sorry to say it. Fat reduction and muscle growth can help minimize the appearance but it will always be there. Cellulaze completely eliminates it if your cellulite is minimal, and if you have a lot, it can reduce it by 70%. I've read into it a lot, been to doctor's and they noted this is the only solution.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Strength training with progressive overload to build muscle underneath the cellulite will improve it but it's genetic and is what it is. You could look into recomp as well, which is strength training at maintenance or with a small deficit to decrease body fat whilst building muscle. It's a slow process but works.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Strength training has helped mine, as well as lowering my BF% ...only with a sufficient muscle base though. At my lowest weight I still had it, once I bulked and put mass on my hamstrings and glutes and cut down again it was so much better. While it is genetic it can be improved.
  • maggleberrypie
    maggleberrypie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I'm reassured to know that I'm doing what I can! I increase my weight every week so my muscles will be growing. Maybe in another few months I will start to notice small changes!
  • TrishSeren
    TrishSeren Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Dry brushing is meant to help too, not sure how accurate that is though.