Umm Hi

Hello there, I have been using FitnessPal now for a little over a month (I think) I kinda have lost track lol. But I'm here because I needed change. I am mother of 6 and Grandma to 1. A few years I was a happy 3 mile a day runner, felt great and I enjoyed it so much. Life took a turn and I just stopped. But here I am once again shooting for the stars hoping I can regain a healthy lifestyle once again and get back into my 3 mile running day routine. So far since starting the gym July 2016 I now can jog/run 2 miles at a 13 min mile. My goal is 3 miles at a 10 minute mile. I am hoping to lose 30 more pounds as I've only lost 10 so far. My hope is finding real positive people to help encourage me as I would love to be for you. I am not looking for a perfect body, I just want a healthy lifestyle established and this weight gone. I'm 39 hoping to meet all goals by the time I turn 40! (Oh gosh 40 is so scary for me lol)
Anyway glad to meet y'all!

Replies

• sherrirollins4
    sherrirollins4 Posts: 122 Member
    I love WOnder Woman!! Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend! I need to lose 39 pounds too. Let's do this together!
  • ltlriver
    ltlriver Posts: 35 Member
    I need to lose 30lbs too, so do add me if you like
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 721 Member
    congrats on the 10 pounds lost!! You think 40 is scary I will be 50 in February!!! I hope to have my last 30 pounds gone by my birthday. Feel free to add me!!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Great progress so far - keep up the good work :)