Need accountability buddy

Options
Backsliding & need friends to encourage healthy eating & activity.

Replies

• fitBoomer1952
    fitBoomer1952 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Keep logging in MFP! You'll get past this.
  • dewell2
    dewell2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! Do you do triathlons? I have done a few myself. I do log daily. Feel free to add me.
  • connie10napel
    connie10napel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Only one tri but many century bike rides & run half & full marathons. Always have ironman on my bucket list
  • valeriehorvath
    valeriehorvath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally need an accountability partner...someone who will be firm and check up on my regularly. What are you looking for in terms of an "accountability buddy"?
  • aleshapijan177
    aleshapijan177 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I could use the extra motivation! I've been logging and tracking and working out and eating healthy everyday for a week and a half and no progress, wanted to give up multiple times it's always good to have people to help motivate you to keep going :)
  • QueenSerenity
    QueenSerenity Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a accountability buddy. Im not motivated to workout everyday or just more than once a week. I have no discipline or routine. I'm looking for someone share accountabilities. Maybe share food logs occasionally.
  • heather_218
    heather_218 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Do you? I find that even seeing my MFP friends logging exercise and staying under their calorie goal helps to motivate me. Want to be friends?
  • WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • minusblindfold25
    minusblindfold25 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well...
  • hjesse7
    hjesse7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same... I can do it for a few weeks at a time but always find myself getting slack and struggling to keep it going after a while.