Looking for Friends with 100+ to lose

Options
Hello All!

I fell off the wagon some time ago and am trying to get back into this. I am joining MFP this time with my sister as a accountability partner, but I also need a support system on here! I have over 150lbs to lose, so it will be a long journey, but I'm just trying to focus on being healthier and teaching myself how to eat in a healthy way.

I am looking for people who are like me and looking to find friends who also need support. If anyone is interested, please feel free to add me!

Replies

• vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Hi Mozzie...there is a group of MFPers who all have 100+ lbs. to lose, and we're all at different stages of our journeys. It's called 'Losing 100+ Pounds Naturally (No Surgery)'. If you go to Community > Groups, you'll find us. There are some really awesome people there and we will welcome you warmly. Just post a comment on one of the existing threads, or start your own...see you there!
  • PatriciaVogt1
    PatriciaVogt1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well I guess you and I will probably both be checking out that group Mozzie. I just posted my really lame intro today. I hate joining a new group because I never know quite what to say. I suppose that if I actually had looked around the forum last week when I joined....sigh...I would know how to actually send you a friend request. However I am still recovering from a pulled hamstring and it is just now getting more comfortable to sit in my office chair. As I kept telling hubby, I feel like I sprained my butt.

When I start spending more time at my computer, I do look forward to getting to know people here more and learning my way around more. Nice to meet everyone in this thread.
  • nicolaroyle86
    nicolaroyle86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm trying desperately to stick to a healthy eating plan.. Have a fair bit to loose..
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Mozzie :)
    I know 150 lbs can seem like a daunting number - but it's great you have joined with your sister and that you're reaching our for support here! I hope you find it useful. With the 150 lbs - try breaking it down in to smaller increments (for example: 7 pounds a month or whatever is realistic for you and your lifestyle). This is how I approached my weight loss and it made the whole process seem a little less tedious. Wishing you the best of luck.