Are You Hot!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Its hot dry hot here most days, I like the heat, makes my bones feel good, being cold or ac buildings suck...
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    The humidity the entire month of August into the beginning of September here in NJ has been awful...I've been such a slug. It's too hot and gross out to do anything outdoors after 9am :(
  • knelson095
    knelson095 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Lived in the dry heat in Idaho my whole life, then moved to coastal Virginia last year...I didn't know how good I had it! 100 degrees there has a heat index of 100, or less if there's a breeze, here 100 degrees has an index of up to 120 some days. I miss the dryness so much. Can't wait to get out of this hellhole. Screw the beach.

I just don't go out. I fast walk laps around the inside of my house.
  • hautej75
    hautej75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mildly warm lol
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    dirkrocks wrote: »
    What do you do when it's just to damn hot to venture outside.

24541417200_d3c8ed869c_o_d.jpg

27080411036_54404fd0b3_o_d.jpg

24743120711_b274922959_o_d.jpg
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Dry heat in Arizona. It's starting to drop a little now but I do enjoy roasting like a jalapeño
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    dirkrocks wrote: »
    What do you do when it's just to damn hot to venture outside. I love to cycle and haven't been able to get out early to do so. Temps been 102 and I feel like a well done lobster.

In the heat of the summer I get out early to cycle...sometimes I'll suck it up and ride in the heat of the day, but I much prefer to just get up for an early morning ride...I'm not really a morning person, but once I'm up and on my bike I'm good.

I'm happy that we're getting into fall now though so I can start riding at lunch again and sleep in a little.
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'll still go out and ride in the nasty humidity but for winter, I'm getting this so I can ride in my living room:

https://www.amazon.com/Nashbar-Reduced-Radius-Rollers/dp/B004ZZH2N4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1473699847&sr=8-5&keywords=bike+roller
  • lexi3500
    lexi3500 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    It's 90 in Tampa Florida where I am
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Never happens here..

tumblr_ndthx0PCOY1rp0vkjo1_250.gif
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym or yeah, stationary bike at home while watching TV, lol.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I go swimming!!! Woohoo!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in the South. If I didn't go outside because of the heat I'd never go outside.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I work out in the gym where they keep the A/C going plus large fans. Outside is not an option for me right now.