Just getting started...again

Options
I'm a great starter...I've started practically everything it seems. But as far as finishing goes...not so much. So what tips do you have for me???

Replies

• 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    What do you need tips on?
  • cheyymarieee
    cheyymarieee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I struggle with my goal of working out 6 days a week because I hate to take the time and get dressed and I used to feel like I had to workout for 1hour+ to get results and feel like I'm doing something BUT recently I have found awesome 15-30 minute workouts on Pinterest where I really just give it all I got for that short time and then I know I'm done for the day and did something awesome for just me myself and I. I try to wake up early and make it my first priority so I don't make excuses thoughout the day. Also if I'm being honest, I'm way more sore from these short intense workouts then spending a long time at the gym to not feel sore. That's just my advice and experience for exercising. I'm a newbie at monitoring my eating on here and I've been shocked with my carb and sugar intake...but I get excited to see if I can beat my numbers everyday and that's motivating to keep plugging in your meals. Hope this helped a little!
  • bloom2015
    bloom2015 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    robynmack, Just keep starting and don't go too far off track before you start again. I have been losing 10 pounds for30 years but I am within range for healthy weight and I am healthy. I don't have the answer for having muscles and all that. I hope to get in here and get more motivation myself.