New...

Options
Hi! My name is Vanessa and I just joined... I'm trying to lose my pregnancy weight... I had a baby about 8 months ago and I had already lost the weight but gained some of it back recently. I was breastfeeding and I was eating like a pig (healthy, but huge quantities) and ket losing and losing weight. I had to stop breastfeeding because when I started working I stopped producing milk :-( but I kept eating the same way and now I don't fit into my clothes again! I need to lose about 15 pounds, but I haven't found the time to begin a fitness program. Between being a mom and working a full-time job with a 1 hr commute each way, I end up exhausted every day. My baby still wakes up once a night for a feeding, so my sleep is interrupted and I'm so tired I can't even think about how to begin exersicing! I need to get motivated ASAP! Someone told me about this web-site, so I joined as a first step to looking for motivation to get fit and healthy again!

Replies

• vanepur
    Options
    Hi! My name is Vanessa and I just joined... I'm trying to lose my pregnancy weight... I had a baby about 8 months ago and I had already lost the weight but gained some of it back recently. I was breastfeeding and I was eating like a pig (healthy, but huge quantities) and ket losing and losing weight. I had to stop breastfeeding because when I started working I stopped producing milk :-( but I kept eating the same way and now I don't fit into my clothes again! I need to lose about 15 pounds, but I haven't found the time to begin a fitness program. Between being a mom and working a full-time job with a 1 hr commute each way, I end up exhausted every day. My baby still wakes up once a night for a feeding, so my sleep is interrupted and I'm so tired I can't even think about how to begin exersicing! I need to get motivated ASAP! Someone told me about this web-site, so I joined as a first step to looking for motivation to get fit and healthy again!
  • wildfire68
    Options
    Welcome,
    It has been awhile since I had my two children, but the weight has survived all this time.
    I have also recently joined the site in hopes to finally rid myself of the baby weight :smile:

I can tell you things will get better. Before you know it the baby will sleep through the night and yu can can at least get some sleep.

My suggestion for exercise is to sneek it in whenever you can. While house cleaning do some leg lifts, some extra bending. Keigals in the car works wonders, easy to do while driving.

Grab that beautiful little one and dance around the room, every little bit helps.

Good Luck on your journey :flowerforyou: :smile: :glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.