OMG, I'M Fat and I need help

Options
Hi, I have done this about 5 times already. The first time I lost 55lbs. I know its possible but, I am a stress eater. Now, I am a full time care giver for my mom with alzheimers and I live a white knuckle life for sure. We are getting to the point where we have to place her. I have put myself on the back burner! I gained all my weight back and super unhappy with myself. So, much stress in my life and I need to start doing for myself. I could use some support to stay on track.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Take a deep breath. You can do this. Sending hugs and positive energy your way. Welcome to MyFitnessPal!
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place!

Good luck!
  • rokki130
    rokki130 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The good thing is that you came back and you realize you need help. Good job on that! It took me about 10 months to finally get on this app and start to log my food. We can do this!! Life will happen and this step is just another aspect of it, treat yourself well by tracking and selecting the good food for you. :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
    First of all, give yourself a break. You've had a lot going in your life - and still do. So tread gently.
    You know how to lose weight, you were hugely successful at it before - so of course you can do it again. When you're mind and body is ready. We'll be here to support you.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    so, what ONE thing can you do today to give you some ME time? I see a dog in your avatar. can you take a 10-15 minute walk with the dog to get some fresh air?