May 1: 169
    Sept 9: 151
    Sept 12: 150.5
    Good luck to all!
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm in too- restarted MFP a week ago at 174, (had managed to get down to 159 last Christmas and totally blew it. Want to get this done once and for all!
    Current weight 170.4lbs.
  • healthiestchange
    Options
    I'm in! My starting weight is 170lbs. Good luck everyone!

Sept 12: 170
  • beckih
    beckih Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I Lost 70 pounds in 2011-2012 for my big 4-0 (from 211 lbs down to 141 lbs). I have been up and down since then. Right now at 170 and I'm feel horrible!! Trying to hit 140 lbs by February. The 9 pounds in 9 weeks sounds like an awesome start! Let's do this!
  • CarolynNickles
    CarolynNickles Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Start weight for this challenge is 191. My birthday is about a week after yours, on the 18th. Adding in that extra week, maybe I can hit 181 for my birthday, which would be a 75 pound weight loss over-all. Let's do this.
  • SouthernEm
    SouthernEm Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 9lb in 9 sounds great. I'd like to lose about 18lb in total before I get married next year. I'm currently 158.
    I lost almost 20lb last year, gained 5 back on a trip of a lifetime holiday and then have stuck since. I am training for a 10 mile run, doing some lifting and generally trying to eat less. I could do with something to keep me accountable - the wedding still seems a long way off!
  • gem_t_86
    gem_t_86 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hm, according to my MFP app I am not participating in any challenges, does anyone know how I get this to appear in that list, please?
  • mvsmith2012
    mvsmith2012 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge as well. I joined mfp last month and have lost 10 pounds so far, but I had gained 60 when I got married 4 years ago, so I could use this motivation
  • danzrlove
    danzrlove Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @vegangem86 the challenges are sponsored things. Community challenges wouldn't show up there.
  • suebee143
    suebee143 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    beckih wrote: »
    I'm in!!! I Lost 70 pounds in 2011-2012 for my big 4-0 (from 211 lbs down to 141 lbs). I have been up and down since then. Right now at 170 and I'm feel horrible!! Trying to hit 140 lbs by February. The 9 pounds in 9 weeks sounds like an awesome start! Let's do this!

Your story sounds a lot like mine. I lost 50 pounds and kept it off for 2 years, did a half marathon last year... Then all balance went out the window when I got promoted at work. The stress of the new position + a lot of work travel just threw me off my game. 143 was my sweet spot (hence my username) but I would be happy with 150. I am at 170 now, and I am mad at myself for losing control. No more tearing myself up, though. Time to just get it done!!

• ec707
    ec707 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 13 pounds by November too. I'm currently at 191 and I am also setting the goal to work out 3 times a week minimum.
  • brittnotshy
    brittnotshy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Working out at least 3x/week, ~1 gal. of water per day, swap most of the coffee out for green tea (limit to one cup of coffee per day), and a clean diet. :)
  • gem_t_86
    gem_t_86 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @danzrlove ah, thanks! I was confused as to why it wasn't showing up then!
  • bobbylou23
    bobbylou23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - did my 20 min hit last night but struggled to get through my 10 min abs this morning... The only thing that got me through was telling myself that I really want this and that I had to post something on here.

I'm new to challenges - am I supposed to post updates or just log weight every week? Haven't seen any other updates yet - just more lovelies joining.
  • Sairzie
    Sairzie Posts: 122 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm in! Posting two days late but I actually decided on Sunday to really get back on track. And I have an event on the 17th November so this time scale suits well!

Starting Weight: 190lb. Goal Weight: 140lb. So I have a fair way to go but I have to start somewhere!

Plan is to log everything, exercise regularly and change a few bad habits that have developed regarding my diet!
  • bronaghsavage5
    bronaghsavage5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll join. Sounds achievable
  • fit4lifemom
    fit4lifemom Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    2 days late to the party, but I'm in. I turn 51 tomorrow and I wanted my gift to myself to be the gift of fitness. I did weigh myself on the 11th - 201.8, which makes my goal192.8.
  • joeneely71
    joeneely71 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    May I join, please? I lost 40 lbs July - July but have not lost weight since then. I really want to get under 200 (209 now) by November, and am training to run in a 5K on Thanksgiving.
  • sharonlouiseloughton
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I know I might be a bit late, but id like to join, I'm from Lincolnshire in the uk, the tone it up excercises you ladies talk of, do you have to sign up and pay a subscription for these? Id like to loose a total of 28lbs, and really don't know where to start, so any advise greatly appreciated : ) Good luck everyone
  • chezzac17
    chezzac17 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    How do i join this group please