Vacation Relaxing

Options
Just on my third week back from my back to back vacations. Relaxed to little to much and gained 9 pounds but have dropped 4 since getting back to my maintaining routine. Maintaining is a fool time job it seems.

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Yep :( It's very hard for me to even lose 2 pounds so vacations are really tough!
  • sonic_corset
    sonic_corset Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i'm taking a vacation back home next month, I'm EXCITED to nail my goals while I'm there.
  • DirkRocks
    DirkRocks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's very hard to stay on track when breaking from ones normal routine. There are a lot of temptations out there and it's so easy to slip.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I've always lost weight on holiday and gained when at home. Worrying about eating and denying myself good food, made me hungry for tasty food, couldn't take that for very long.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    When I took a 4 day vacation. I followed my calories for the day. On one of the days, I ate over calories. I ended up losing weight while on vacation.. I made it a game and challenge to eat wirhin calories
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I've only lost while on vacation once, and I regretted it. The whole purpose of vacationing is to relax and let loose, and for me, that involves gaining a few pounds. Learning to slowly and patiently diet/exercise away those extra few pounds every once in a while seems like a maintenance toolbox necessity.