Restaurant NSV

eates
eates Posts: 334 Member
edited 2:11PM in Success Stories
Tomorrow is my hubby's b-day but he wanted to go out for dinner tonight instead of tomorrow. We went to the Japanese Steakhouse. Last time we were there I ordered the Steak/Shrimp/Chicken combo with veggies and friend rice and I ate all of it. Tonight I ordered the Steak/shrimp combo with veggies and fried rice. I ate all my veggies but I brought 1/2 of everything else home for lunch tomorrow. And I'm full, not not stuffed so full I can't move.

Replies

• WTG!!! You should be proud of yourself:)
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Yea! Way to go...that's the kind of change we can stick too. Enjoy not being over stuffed, it feels good, doesn't it?

Good job!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    thumbs up!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Great control! I would've eaten the whole plate a few months back as well! :)
  • ifeelsqueaky
    ifeelsqueaky Posts: 193
    Fanastic! Go you :smile: I find I just can't eat as much as I used to when I get given a big portion which really helps!
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Tomorrow is my hubby's b-day but he wanted to go out for dinner tonight instead of tomorrow. We went to the Japanese Steakhouse. Last time we were there I ordered the Steak/Shrimp/Chicken combo with veggies and friend rice and I ate all of it. Tonight I ordered the Steak/shrimp combo with veggies and fried rice. I ate all my veggies but I brought 1/2 of everything else home for lunch tomorrow. And I'm full, not not stuffed so full I can't move.

Very cool!!
  • eates
    eates Posts: 334 Member
    Thanks guys! This is the kind of change I know I can keep making so I'm pretty proud of it!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!