Oh happy day!!

likes2bwet
likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
I was going to do a victory dance, but in my new high heals, I may fall on my head :blushing: Today was weigh in day for our Biggest Loser contest here at work. I had been stressing knowing I was going to have to pay the pot because I had gained....WELL, much to my suprise, I had LOST 1.8 pounds...WAHOO!!! I'll take it :blushing: Talk about a cheer me up first thing in the morning. Then to add icing on the cake, I had weigh in and measurements again at the gym last night at I have lost almost 10 INCHES in the last 2 weeks and another 2.1% body fat......Thanks to all that keep me determined and motivated. Here's to you :drinker:

Replies

• likes2bwet
    I was going to do a victory dance, but in my new high heals, I may fall on my head :blushing: Today was weigh in day for our Biggest Loser contest here at work. I had been stressing knowing I was going to have to pay the pot because I had gained....WELL, much to my suprise, I had LOST 1.8 pounds...WAHOO!!! I'll take it :blushing: Talk about a cheer me up first thing in the morning. Then to add icing on the cake, I had weigh in and measurements again at the gym last night at I have lost almost 10 INCHES in the last 2 weeks and another 2.1% body fat......Thanks to all that keep me determined and motivated. Here's to you :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Wow, that is impressive!! Congratulations!! Here's to not paying the pot :drinker:
  • NIce Job!!! Way to Go!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Congratulations!!!! You are awesome!!!! :drinker:
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Wow thats great!! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • Great job! We are doing the Biggest Loser at work too. I weigh -in tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes! I'm optimistic and so glad i found this site to help me along the way!

Congrats on your accomplishment! :wink:
  • you are keeping ME motivated! I was too tired to go running before work this morning, so I didn't. But now I am going to go home and run some stairs in my apartment!
  • likes2bwet
    Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. I will be rooting for you from afar...:drinker:
  • likes2bwet
    I had to do stairs last night and HATE them,,,,,now I am glad I did them...You go girl!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Congrats, that is so great.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Happy dancing with you!!! But I'm in my house slippers,LOL!:laugh: Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    wooot woot!:drinker:
  • Go ahead victory dance in the high heels!!!! YOU DESERVE IT :smile: :smile: :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!