List one reason why MFP is better then other Social Media sites

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, I've never done that and have no need to. But have seen it. And sometimes the subsequent backlash after they are "found out". It's entertaining when the wife/hubs logs in and makes a post about it.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Just for the record, I've never done that and have no need to. But have seen it. And sometimes the subsequent backlash after they are "found out". It's entertaining when the wife/hubs logs in and makes a post about it.

Yes! Good laffs for days.
  • melmelw03
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

I had a wife PM me once about a year ago asking the nature of my "relationship" with her husband on here? I wasn't even friends with him and don't even think ever spoke to him. Turns out she combed the forums and messaged every woman who ever commented on any of his posts. I think I complimented one of his selfies in the selfie thread.
    Crazy shiz.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    If your s.o. "catches" you internet flirting with random strangers, you can always use the whole "but I'm here for fitness and encouragement" excuse.
    I flirt with none!

Yes we know, let me guess, because of your wife right? lol
  • melmelw03
    Options

I will mark it down in my notebook. I do keep a record and am glad you clarified... :D;)

I hoped you used bubble letters and hearts to dot the I's ! :smile: :heart:
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I had a wife PM me once about a year ago asking the nature of my "relationship" with her husband on here? I wasn't even friends with him and don't even think ever spoke to him. Turns out she combed the forums and messaged every woman who ever commented on any of his posts. I think I complimented one of his selfies in the selfie thread.
    Crazy shiz.

Wow! Fun times.

See OP!! Do you get this from other social media sites?
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    1. I don't consider this social media, but instead a web forum.
    2. I can access it at work?

I don't think it's better, it's just another.
  • melmelw03
    Options

Crazy shiz.

That literally happened about 2 weeks ago obviously with a different set of women. It was highly entertaining.

In the future, I expect someone to tag me on these posts so I can witness the shenanigans.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Crazy shiz.

That literally happened about 2 weeks ago obviously with a different set of women. It was highly entertaining.

In the future, I expect someone to tag me on these posts so I can witness the shenanigans.

We should probably have a distribution list of all that needs to be informed of such things. That one was really really short lived that. Like the thread lasted about 20 minutes until she rage quit and removed everything.

I was lucky enough to witness that one time but I'm sure I miss lots of entertaining shiz here. Please add me to your DL. Thx.
  • melmelw03
    Options
    Oh rage quitting!
    That's another reason to love MFP
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options

Crazy shiz.

We should probably have a distribution list of all that needs to be informed of such things. That one was really really short lived that. Like the thread lasted about 20 minutes until she rage quit and removed everything.

That was some crazy *kitten*! And you got flagged. hahahahaha!!!!!