I did it!

I hit my goal weight this morning! I am so proud of myself, and sooooo excited. I've lost 35 pounds since April of this year. That little voice inside is telling me to go a few more pounds down to add some buffer room for finding my maintenance calories, which I'll likely do, but for now, for today... I did it!

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    Great job!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • wrharvill
    wrharvill Posts: 60 Member
    Fantastic - well done :)

Be aware of that 'little voice'. You've hit your goal weight but now you need to decide on a 'Weight Range'.

Right! Yes and thank you :-)
  • JeanLaw131
    JeanLaw131 Posts: 78 Member
    Way to go! Something to be proud of, indeed!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2016
    It time for the words "weight range" not losing more weight to give wiggle room.

Congratulations :) this is an awesome accomplishment!
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Congratulations!
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    congrats!! inspiring!!!
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,131 Member
    Congratulations! I agree with those saying find a weight range. You weight will still fluctuate. I would also not pay too much attention to the little voice. I hit my goal in July and have a +/- 3 pound range and I have dropped down to the bottom of my range without trying to. You may go up a pound or two when you first start upping your calories, but you are likely to drop back down too. So I wouldn't worry about trying to drop below your goal weight.
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 461 Member
    well done!
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Congratulations!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 494 Member
    Woo hoo!! That is awesome!!!
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Congrats!! :smiley:
  • kschramm7
    kschramm7 Posts: 72 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • wrharvill
    Thanks, everyone, it feels really good. I so enjoy being part of this community.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Congrats!! Take some pics and post in the "Success" for everyone to be inspired ;)
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Great work!! Awesome :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    wrharvill wrote: »
    I hit my goal weight this morning! I am so proud of myself, and sooooo excited. I've lost 35 pounds since April of this year. That little voice inside is telling me to go a few more pounds down to add some buffer room for finding my maintenance calories, which I'll likely do, but for now, for today... I did it!

Good for you. i only had to lose 10 lbs but it seems a little while I've been at 9 and a bit. Should finally do it this week I hope.
  • wrharvill
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    wrharvill wrote: »

Good for you. i only had to lose 10 lbs but it seems a little while I've been at 9 and a bit. Should finally do it this week I hope.

Excellent!