Options
Hello everyone, I've signed up to this today and found it very interesting to see how many calories I actually added up by the end of the day! Went well over my count for the day but will have my focused head on tomorrow.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It takes a while to get the hang of it so don't get discouraged. It's like a puzzle. Before you know it you'll be a pro. I enter a day ahead so I know my choices are good. If something changes I adjust it but it helps keep me on track. Welcome and good luck.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :smile:

It is a real eyeopener when you start logging food in your diary isn't it.

This site is fantastic for support and encouragement, I am sure you will soon be addicted :smile:

Good luck on reaching your goal, we are all here to help you.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • marzymay
    marzymay Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    It took me a good week before I even got close to keeping in my calorie range. You can do it!
    Add me as a friend if you like!
    Good luck.
  • JennyJH
    JennyJH Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome :smile:

Can take a couple of weeks to get used t logging & knowing what cals you are eating so don't get discourged!! Six months in and I still get the odd suprise!!
  • StephCrabtree
    Options
    I started planning my dinner the night before so know where to spend the rest of my calories! Makes having that slice of friday night pizza more enjoyable! I like being able to help my goal out with the calories I use up. This is a great site. Glad to have found it!
  • nursegessica
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck! Set small reachable goals.
    :happy:
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    it's been 3 weeks for me and i love it
    feel free to add me:)
    best of luck
  • OnlyGodCan
    OnlyGodCan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 25 days for me! Addicted! Fun!