friends and support

Options
I have been a member on MFP website for some time but I never stayes consistant. The last month or so I ramped it up and began working out really hard, I take Zumba 2x a week and Bootcamp 2x week, but I miss the support and encouragement that others can give . I realize that I only have one friend on here so I'm in need of some more I say, So if you're looking for a support pal, add me.

La'Caya:smile:

Replies

• ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Consider it done! Good luck to you! You can do it!
  • Tmochava
    Tmochava Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We all can use support! Glad you kicked it into gear with the workouts now I need to follow in your footsteps, lol.
  • JJGOOFY28
    JJGOOFY28 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i would like to get more support myself. I iNeed help staying motivated.
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MFP is our big family and you will have everyone's support at anytime. You are doing great and never forget that you are not alone.... :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    im in the same boat as u i definately need some support and motivation sounds like u are doin great
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You have my support. Feel free to add me.
  • Browniety
    Browniety Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not the best on working out at home so I joined my local YMCA and started taking classes, Bootcamp is hard but it's getting easier with every class, I love my Zumba class always excited about going. I did manage to bring my eating under control somewhat or at least understand what i'm supposed to have. I have been heavy for some time and I did manage to lose 15 lbs in the last 3 weeks, but keeping up at my pace can be a recipe for failure.

La'Caya