Goal weight achieved, no more eating disorder (progress pics)

Options
danibean3
danibean3 Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
Today I reached my goal weight. After years of suffering with eating disorders, this year I took the plunge to get over it and gain curves.

You can see in pics when I was horribly thin.
Since April 2016 I've put on a lot of weight and now I'm aiming to lift weights, cut a bit and achieve a sexy figure.

I'm proud of my gain and a little uncomfortable with how 'fat' I think I now look.
And I wanted to share this to prove I am in a better place.

[picture removed by mod]

Replies

• Pamcakes37221
    Pamcakes37221 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    It's hard to allow yourself to be a healthy weight when it's heavier than you are used to and when you have a distorted body image (I was told that once when I was upset because I weighed 120 lbs). You look fabulous with the added weight - much better than when you were more slender. Our heads sure mess us up don't they
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't see much of a difference between the photos . you look great..and I'm sorry you have these body issues when you are blessed with such a great figure. Perhaps you gained just a few pounds and it just doesn't show in the pictures..= I think the one on the left is you now? you look great.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    How much weight have you gained?
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Beautiful curves and so fit! It is so hard to struggle with body image issues. You're very pretty :smile:
  • shawnele
    shawnele Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for making healthier choices! May you continue to love your body more and more and continue to make choices to keep you healthy physically and mentally. Good work!
  • MrsMizzart
    MrsMizzart Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looking good lass. Very well done :-)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl - you control your body!!! don't let it control you!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, good for you!!
  • jbatinker
    jbatinker Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    WOW - you have achieved a hard thing to overcome. You should be very proud of yourself. You look great!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you are looking great and I imagine feeling great. You should be proud. :)
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You look lovely - good work :)
  • pearlsgirl79
    pearlsgirl79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • James13411
    James13411 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job well done :smile:
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You're body was beautiful then and after too !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!