5ft -5ft 1 progress pictures!

Options
5ft to 5ft 1 girlies send me your progress picture with height and weight please!

Replies

• davarse
    davarse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • ellieliam9796
    ellieliam9796 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 yrs old, 5'0", and I've lost 45.5 lbs. I started at 220 and am currently 174.5 lbs. 3d7h33s6lakh.png
    Well done!! You look great

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 yrs old, 5'0", and I've lost 45.5 lbs. I started at 220 and am currently 174.5 lbs. 3d7h33s6lakh.png

This is great! How long did it take you?
  • lifelonghealth2014
    Options
    Great job!
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    Well done @huntersmom2016 on the loss so far. I'm the same age and height as you - what sort of calorie intake and exercise goals do you have?

• huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    MrsKila wrote: »

This is great! How long did it take you?

I started on February 1st. So, about 7.5 months.

@girlinahat... over the months I've changed my calorie a few times. Started out at 1200 calories, but it was hard for me to maintain that. I love to eat! Lol I'm currently doing 1460, and it's working good for me. As far as exercise, I'm hit and miss and pretty much do whatever I feel like. Some days I try running, some days I walk. This summer, I've been swimming. I also have an app on my phone called Sworkit that is like a circuit training. That's really good and it syncs to mfp. I have no routine really.
  • fausig22
    fausig22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 but Im 135. And everyone around me says I look like I'm more of a 120? This mean I'm more muscle then? Too scared to post my before after pics lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!