Ready to start my journey, again... Join me on my way

Options
I'm starting my weight loss journey, again. A few years back I was doing great, keeping track of my eating and workouts, but like always I got distracted lost that motivation and stopped watching.

I've now reached the point that I'm done sitting around watching my life go by while being unhappy with my body image. I'm ready to change my habits and better my life.

I'm looking for followers and supporters to help guide me and encourage me along my way!! I'm trying to set small goal a little at a time... 10 lbs by Halloween, maybe another 5 by thanksgiving, all with the overall goal of eventually losing around 65lbs.

Replies

• Janene_Indy
    Janene_Indy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request. I just started getting serious with my healthy life style as well.
  • tcunngham
    tcunngham Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I grown tired of losing the same weight every few years. Let's do this
  • ritazpita
    ritazpita Posts: 1 Member
    Options

This is me eating a turkey leg. Pretty gross. I would like to lose at least 50-60 lbs. I'm 65 and feel like I am running out of time!!!!!!
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    let's do this together. I am also restarting my weightloss today.

feel free to add me so we can help each other out :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this - I promise. It doesn't have to be difficult. Stay strong :)
  • n2xrcis3
    n2xrcis3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in I'm tired of the up and down rollercoaster of weight gain/loss. I'm trying to loose 15 -20 lbs.
  • Kristykris31
    Kristykris31 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join in! I have logged into myfitnesspal every day for almost a month and have lost almost 7kg... but I have only 3 friends
  • LADYONMISSION
    LADYONMISSION Posts: 5 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lets us do this together I'm also need help... I'm open to be anyone's friends
  • marise1113
    marise1113 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Back again too, if at first you don't succeed .......
  • dreamervirgo
    dreamervirgo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone. This all means so much to me!!