20s/30s, not much to lose

Options
Hey MFP! Looking for friends who are at a similar place in life and in their fitness journey.

27 years old, 5'9
SW: 158
LW:128
CW: 149
GW: 132ish

Hoping to make new friends who are active (and interactive!) users. Current friend list has gotten quiet. Let's support each other!

Replies

• Sarah_Shapes_Up
    Sarah_Shapes_Up Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend/message me! I'm 26 looking to lose 20 ish lbs.
  • lookslikevanessa
    Options
    Just sent you a mfp friend request! I need active people too!!
  • avotarian
    avotarian Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    awesome! adding you both! :)
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older- almost 36 but within the last 5 pounds after baby and trying to decide if I'm happy where I'm at it want to lose it. (Baby is almost 19 months old). Here everyday and logging! Feel free to add me
  • jmartin1219
    jmartin1219 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have 30 pounds left!
    SW: 168
    CW: 158
    GW: 130
  • avotarian
    Options
    nice to meet you all! sending messages and requests in a bit :smiley:
  • zzemmm
    zzemmm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ganzelly wrote: »
    I'm a bit older- almost 36 but within the last 5 pounds after baby and trying to decide if I'm happy where I'm at it want to lose it. (Baby is almost 19 months old). Here everyday and logging! Feel free to add me

Me too - 31 and a 7 month old son. Have already lost a heap of weight, just got the last bit to go!!

CW: 161ish (73.5kg)
    GW: 143ish (65kg)

Feel free to add me :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You can add me if you want. It's up to you. I'm older as well (and a mother of tween girls). I'm 38 (though people always think I am in my 20's). You look fun! I used to live in the Bay Area also. I'm a dancer. I don't have weight to lose. I'm on maintenance and always working on fitness. I have to be on a strict diet because I have a malabsorption disorder. And I am not tall like you (if that matters).
  • Blueblackx
    Blueblackx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and live in the UK. I've already lost 12 pounds and have another 16 pounds to go and then I'll be at my goal weight! Feel free to add me :)
  • zoritt
    zoritt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 years old and looking to lose about 7lbs ..it's getting harder to lose as I am so close to my goal. Feel free to add me :)
  • Red5092
    Red5092 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, and I started where you did, and I'm currently 147. I'm looking to lose about 10 more for now. I'm on here daily, and my diary is open to friends. Well, except for the last 3 days because I'm on vacation, and it's not as pretty as it usually is. Good luck on your goals!
  • avotarian
    Options
    thanks to everyone who has reached out!! work has been crazy--will start responding tonight :)
  • echo331
    echo331 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just started using MFP a few days ago. I'm 27 and hope to lose 15-20 pounds. Feel free to add me! I could definitely use some support.
  • charis_et2
    charis_et2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we have similar goals, I'll add you!